WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect, directly or indirectly through our service providers, personal data from you in particular when:
- You browse our Site or use our Services on our Site
- You subscribe to our newsletter
- You contact us through various channels including, in particular, our contact forms, by post or by telephone
- You participate in a game or competition, product tests, satisfaction surveys and polls
- You have given your agreement to third parties so that they can send us personal data concerning you
We only collect your personal data when this is strictly necessary and legal. We undertake only to collect the minimum of personal information necessary for the purposes covered by this notice.
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it as set out in this notice, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so or (if necessary) seek your consent.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We may collect personal information about you from various sources, notably:
- information collected directly, that you voluntarily provide to us, in particular through collection forms (for example: last name, first name and contact details)
- information collected indirectly, automatically or with your express consent at the time of use of our Site
- information that you provide to a third party where you give them consent to share it with us
- information concerning you coming from other legitimate sources, including sources available commercially, such as public databases, data aggregators, etc.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
When you browse on our Site and/or login to your account
your last name, first name, email address, connection data, technical data including your IP address, browsing information concerning your terminal
When you register for our newsletter
your email address
When you fill in a form
Your email address
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We use your personal information as necessary to allow us to provide the Site and the services included in it, ensure their improvement and the maintaining of a secure environment and, in particular, to:
- Manage the functioning and the optimisation of our Site and our services and products
- Help accelerate your future activities and experiences on our Site
- Assess the use of our Site, of our products and services and to analyse the effectiveness of our communication campaigns and promotions
- Personalise your experience on our Site and other platforms and to asses anonymously and globally the activity on our Site and other platforms (in particular, we take into account the time when you visited it, if you have already visited it and what site referred you to it)
- Make our Site easier to use and to better adapt our Site, our products and services to your interests and needs
- Provide you with the products or services that you request from us (requests for information, replying to your questions/comments)
- Provide a customer service accessible by telephone or instant messaging
- Provide sharing tools on our Site and/or social networks
- Prevent and detect fraud and malware (malicious software) and manage security incidents
We try to minimise the data collected, to keep it accurate and up to date by facilitating the rights of the persons concerned.
WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA?
We do not sell your information to third parties.
We may share your information with third parties as set out below. Third parties are required to respect the security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law.
- employees of Aquatonale Laboratory
- third party suppliers of services, such as the suppliers of hosting services for Web sites,
- suppliers of Web analysis tools such as Google,
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
In our capacity as controller, we take all reasonable precautions to protect the security and the confidentiality of your personal data by deploying organisational, technical, software and physical measures and we require from our partners that they do the same. Access to your personal data is restricted to prevent any unauthorised access, any modification, interference, loss and/or abuse.
HOW DO YOU UNSUBSCRIBE FROM OUR NEWSLETTER LISTS?
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter list by using the link at the bottom of all our newsletters or under the heading My profile and My addresses of your account.